AUTOMEX is open to trade, professional and business visitors by invitation and business card registration only.
- No admission to people under the age of 16.
- Opening hours are 10:00 am – 7:00 pm on 15 May to 17 May and 10:00 am – 6:00 pm on 18 May 2019.
- AUTOMEX is a trade-only event and admission is free for all visitors upon completion of the registration process.
- Anyone attending AUTOMEX 2019 must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior or wearing offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt AUTOMEX 2019.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from AUTOMEX.
- Dress code is strictly business attire. Shorts, sleeveless and slippers will not be allowed in the exhibition halls.
- Official AUTOMEX photographers and videographers will be taking photographs and filming videos throughout the four-day event. Anyone attending AUTOMEX consents to such photgraphy and filming without compensation and confirms that the organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of promotional and marketing AUTOMEX in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at AUTOMEX without the prior written approval of the organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the rights to exclude or remove anyone from AUTOMEX and the exhibition centre who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organiser’s discretion.